Pet Insurance Information
Here at Animal Hospital of Frisco we will work with you to provide the best care possible for your furry family friends. Should you want to look into pet insurance here is a link that will point you in the right direction as to all the available companies that provide pet insurance. Please click the link below:
- Animal Hospital of Frisco keeps it simple and efficient. There is a young man there that always greets my dog by her name. He seems to know her and her issues. - Rhonda B.
- I've been taking my dog to Dr.Montz since moving here in 2014. The staff is always friendly and it's easy to get an appointment. Dr.Montz is very personable and easy to talk to and ask questions. - Unknown
- I've taken my fur babies here for ten years and have had 100% satisfatction at every visit. - Rosalyn E.
- As always Buddy got the best care possible. - Lyle C.
- Caring and on top of everything, very friendly and loving to my animals. - Vickie S.
- You guys are great, we've been a customer for 19 years and have always had great care for our pets. - Unknown
- They always are very kind and informative. I also appreciate the fact that I can get in when my dog needs to be seen! - Pam G.
- Small place, very friendly staff. Convenient for me and they know my dogs well. - Unknown
- BEST STAFF, BEST SERVICE. Our dogs LOVE the ANIMAL HOSPITAL of FRISCO. - Unknown
- Such a loving group of people! You do your job very well and it shows that you all enjoy what you are doing! I thank you for taking great care of Hope! - Gena W.
- We love Dr.Montz. My two dogs get very scared at the vet and aren't very nice but he still treats them with compassion. My family has used this office for several years and I trust them implicitly with my fur babies. Great staff all the way around!! - Megan B.
- I have been a client for 16 years and this facility is so compassionate -friendly- knowledgable- I just have nothing bad to say! I am so blessed to have this amazing staff take care of my boo's (my cats Toby Keith and Khloe Jane). - Kerry S.
- Best vet ever! And staff is like family :) - Becky Q.
- Everyone is so friendly, appoitnment was promt and Dr. Montz took the time to answer all my questions thoroughly for this pet and helped me with issues on my other pet who was not at this visit as well. - Roberta K.
- Staff has always been the best for over 16 years. Debbie has always been there when I needed anything. Thanks! - Randy H.
- My pets are treated with the same love and kindness that they are given at home. Everyone here makes me feel like family. - Stephen U.
- The doctor and the staff at this office treat my pets like they are family. They always have! They are very caring, compassionate, and patient. They are the BEST!! - Carole S.
- Dr.Montz, Jordan, and Debbie all ROCK!! They treat Cris like she was their own and are always on their game! Thank you for all you do!! - Judith O.
- The staff is always very helpful and friendly. Dr. Montz is very knowledgeable and extremely gentle and kind with our pets. - Cindy M.
- Total faith in the staff and Dr., my Abbey is in good hands. - Ana B.
- I have been visiting this clinic for all my dogs since early 2000 and boarding them there as well. They have been nothing shy of perfect and always accommodating. My dogs love going there and that is a great sign that they are treated well. - Dr. Lugo, DMD
- We thought our dog was going to die, but the vet was exactly correct on the time frames and the possible turn around time frames. Also, I like that the vet offers over the counter(s) - I feel more in control that way. - Rhonda B.
- Y'all have been our vet of choice for 13 years. Dr.Montz is carrying on the tradition of excellence quite well!! - The Self Family
- I trust you with my dog. He is always well-cared for. - Lisbeth S.
- (They have) Great and friendly staff. I plan to bring my other pets here. - Jeff H.
- We have taken our dogs to your office for over 12 years. I drive over and hour each way to do so. - Carle J.
- Dr.Montz is the most compassionate, pet loving vet. His knowledge is superb. He takes the time to take care of my baby and explains everything in terms, that I can understand. Besides me, he is the only other person I would trust my pets life to. - Vila
- They're the best. - Grace T.
- The staff is very caring toward our pets and always take the time to answer questions. - Debbie K.
- I brought in a shelter rescue at 4:30 on a Friday and was very pleased. They even gave her a requested bath for me. Loved Dr. Montz. - Kellie L.
- Very professional. Great Job. Kept us informed. But I was most impressed by the fact that the doctor called himself the next day checking on Halle - Anonymous
- Dr.Montz, Dr.Snow, and the staff are all awesome and have taken great care of my baby Olive since she was 6 weeks old. I recently referred my friend Linda there and she was very happy with the service on her cat and will be bringing her dog in too. - Rachel O.
- Professional and friendly staff that not only cared about delivering great quality service but, most importantly; taking care of and giving my beloved french bulldog puppy Linus-Bernard plenty of kisses, pets, and attention. Love this vet!!! - B. Brown
- They were able to schedule me for an appointment the same day I called. The veterinarian and the assistant were very good with my cat, who was very nervous! They were gentle and understanding with her and answered all my questions and concerns. - Anonymous
- I am very pleased with the staff and the doctor. I will come back again with all my pets. - Donna B.
- Very friendly Staff! New to the area and was referred through family. I felt my pets were in great care. I've found our family vet, we were welcomed in every way! - K. Grimes.
- It's nice to have staff that knows your pets! they are always accomodating to your needs. I would reccomend this vet or any kind of pet needs. - Anonymous
- Dr. Montz is Great! Super friendly staff and so great with our pets! - Anonymous
- I've been bringing our dog who is now 7 years old here since he was a pup and they have always given him great tratement! - D. Boutte
- Fast, friendly, thorough, and complete! M. Stroh
- Your cat groomer is AMAZING! - Happy Kitty Mommy
- They treat our pets like they are children and their health is extremely important. -H. Murray-Fowler.
- Extremely satisfied with staff, facilities & location at both Coit and Preston Locations. I have been a client since 2002 and would not go anywhere else!.Raleigh and Sara love both locations! - M. Scrivner
- Dr. Montz and staff sincerely care about the animals that come into the practice. B. Galbraith
- Really like the time Dr. Montz spends to listen to concerns and explain everything. he doesn't rush you through. - P. Kelly
- Thank you for seeing me and my Lily. I really appreciated that Dr. Montz didn't rack up a huge bill by doing a bunch of tests. He was very caring and was honest with my husband on what was going on. - M. Beasley
- I feel that Dr. Montz and the entire staff take a true interest in my dogs. I never feel that they are rushed or in a hurry for the next patient. - N. Knight
- You always provide loving care for our dogs and I never feel like I am being sold things my pet does not really need. - D. Knam
- Love the professionalism and the service at Animal Hospital of Frisco. The staff is very kind and knowledgeable. I've been taking my dog in for two years and highly reccomend them. - A. Osuna
- Exceptional service, communication, and treatment. I was kept up to date on my cat's medical treatment and recovery with timely phone calls. Could not ask for a more thorough or professional team. - Anonymous
- I am new in town and needed my dog seen ASAP because she was not feeling well. I was able to get a same day appointment and meds to help my girl. The staff was kind and generous with their time. I was impressed with the experience - M. Ivicak
- I have been bringing my cat to this facility since she was a kitten. She is now 11 years old. Dr. Montz is professional, knowledgeable, and always handles my pet with care. The staff is friendly and warm. I feel that my pet is in good hands there. - C. Reilly
- I really feel that the staff truly cares for each pet individually. I have always been able to get my pet seen within hours of calling with a concern - R. Chacon
- I love Dr. Montz, he seems to really care about the dogs and it's not all about the money to him. I'm glad I stayed with this place - Priscilla
- Dr. Montz is very knowledgeable, but mostly he is so kind to the animals and to us. He wants to have our pets at ease. He and his staff are patient and good listeners. He will get on the floor if it makes the dog more comfortable! - C. Meyer
- Everyone was friendly and helpful with us and our pets - G. Toler
- Dr. Montz and staff are all amazing. They are friendly, knowlegeable, and my dog loves them! - Anonymous
- The visit was great! Thanks for the good care bella received! - J. Friedlander
- Everyone is extremely helpful and fabulously friendly to us. Like visiting family. My dog gets excited visiting, proof that you are wonderful. Thank you. - N. Bryant
-You are awesome! This was a very difficult time for us and Kody. The staff treated him with all the love and kindness we could hope for. We were MORE than satisfied. - R. Sayklay
- You are an amazing office! We feel truly cared for every time we are at the office or on the phone with a question. Wrigley loves everyone there and feels at ease. Debbie, Melinda, Jordan, Katrina, and of course Dr.Montz, thank you so much. - T. Hill
We are currently looking for talented new team members! If you have at least one year of veterinary experience and love working in a fast-paced and challenging environment please click below to download our application and then email it to us. We are interviewing for the following positions at this time:
- Full-Time Veterinary Technician
- Full-Time Veterinary Kennel Technician
Please feel free to contact Debbie, our practice manager, at 972-712-1755 for more information or fill out the application below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Add a title.
Double-click to add copy here.
Hover over the other text and images to view your editing options.